Promoting Connection and Enjoyment at Teresa’s House
Where Passion & Purpose Connect
Pet & Music Therapy
Exercise for the Mind, Heart & Soul
Building Meaningful Friendships
At Teresa’s House, residents are inspired to live life to the fullest! Our wide-ranging activity programs are designed to create meaningful moments and provide a sense of purpose: daily fitness classes, games, musical performances, art classes, gardening and so much more.
Whether it’s gathering with friends to play cards or enjoying a cooking class in our open and inviting kitchens, residents are always encouraged to join the fun. Activities are scheduled throughout the day so there’s always plenty of things going on. Residents can discover a passion for painting, share a talent of their own and enjoy a variety of delightful ways to connect with others.
- Take part in intergenerational projects and mentoring opportunities with students.
- Have a green thumb? Reconnect with nature in our vegetable and herb-filled garden.
- Love music? Gather ‘round the piano for a sing-along or sit back and enjoy our musical guests.
- Game on! Join in a friendly game of cards, bingo and other interactive fun that sparks friendships and laughter.
- Lend a hand — Participate in volunteer opportunities, such as sewing, knitting and other projects, supporting local non-profits.
- Uncover your creativity with art classes and craft projects.
- Break out the popcorn and gather with friends on movie nights.
- Invite friends and family for a visit in the great room or our sunroom with a view.
- Plus, our holiday celebrations and special events make every season festive.